Spotlight on Buying Local: Ronnybrook Farms

A staple purchase from my local farmer's market has always been milk from a local dairy farm called Ronnybrook Farms located in Ancramdale, NY, roughly 1.5 hours south of my home. An ad in my town newspaper delivered a mind-blowing revelation: they deliver. To your door. Hallelujah!
On Tuesday mornings, both my boys literally jump for joy when they see the big white truck with the black cow embossed on the sides. I can't help but get giddy, too. Everything is so delicious. Milk, butter, eggs, honey, and locally available items (such as jams and apple cider to fresh berries and apples) are delivered to my door by the friendliest delivery guy I've met, Jim. He's the guy who responds to all your on-line orders; I was astonished to learn that he was "that guy." (Normally, there is no name-to-face recognition these days. Not here!) My boys love the milk and all their products, and I love knowing that it's not only made and produced locally, but it's safe and healthy for my entire family. Thank you, Ronnybrook Farms!

Want to learn more? Check out this YouTube video!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Laundry Detergent

Homemade Cloth Diaper Detergent - Recipe #1